SOI puts an end to blindly rummaging through your purse or backpack to find keys, wallet, or a pen. This clever little 1.5 ounce light turns on when it senses your hand. Battery operated and easy to transfer from bag to bag, SOI is the world’s first automatic bag light.
- Materials: Polycarbonate shells (white), AAA Alkaline batteries, PCB with LED and controller, Packaging: Recycled cardboard
- Special proximity sensors can tell when your hand is close and will light up in response for approximately 8 seconds
- Automatically switches off, saving battery life
- Put an end to endless digging through your purse
- Small, light, and perfect for travel
- High quality LEDs and optimised control circuit programming for enhanced battery life and better lighting power
- Battery will last approximately 6000 cycles (turning on and then turning off)
- 2x AAA included and installed
- Made in Bielefeld, Germany
- Dimensions: 3" D x 0.9" H
- Weight: 0.11 lbs
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - How to Cast On with Neko Needles
7 days agoYou've asked and we've listened! In this video, Katie demonstrates how to cast on using these...
Fridays with Franklin - The Adventure of the Transparent Excuse to Show You More Pictures of My Adorable Dog, Part One
7 days agoWe’ve yet to see snow (he whispered, nervously) but winter has arrived in Chicago. This means that...
Makers Minute - Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday Deals!
14 days agoCome to our Brick and Mortar store THIS SATURDAY (11/26/16) to enjoy 20% off almost every item in...