SOI puts an end to blindly rummaging through your purse or backpack to find keys, wallet, or a pen. This clever little 1.5 ounce light turns on when it senses your hand. Battery operated and easy to transfer from bag to bag, SOI is the world’s first automatic bag light.
- Materials: Polycarbonate shells (white), AAA Alkaline batteries, PCB with LED and controller, Packaging: Recycled cardboard
- Special proximity sensors can tell when your hand is close and will light up in response for approximately 8 seconds
- Automatically switches off, saving battery life
- Put an end to endless digging through your purse
- Small, light, and perfect for travel
- High quality LEDs and optimised control circuit programming for enhanced battery life and better lighting power
- Battery will last approximately 6000 cycles (turning on and then turning off)
- 2x AAA included and installed
- Made in Bielefeld, Germany
- Dimensions: 3" D x 0.9" H
- Weight: 0.11 lbs
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - HiKoo® Rylie
5 days agoTruly a transeasonal wonder, HiKoo® Rylie will become your new favorite year round yarn. The unique...
The Adventure of the Little Poser, Part Four
9 days agoThe nice thing about having made as many mistakes as I have is that admitting one more isn’t...
Maker's Minute - Sue Spargo
12 days agoAre you an embroidery enthusiasts? Then you probably know of Sue Spargo, and if you don't, you're...