Spencer the Pug Crochet Kit - Toft UK
Make your own Spencer the Pug with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. A lovable canine character to add to the popular Edward’s Menagerie collection of crochet animals. A group of Pugs is called a grumble, but we never grumble when creating Spencer.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Oatmeal, 25g DK Charcoal, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.