Simon the Sheep Crochet Kit - Toft UK
Make your own Simon the Sheep with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Designed by best-selling author and TOFT Creative Director Kerry Lord as part of her original 40 Edward’s Menagerie soft toys, Simon the Sheep remains a very popular project for crochet beginners and craft lovers. Although his fleece may look complicated it's actually made using simple chain stitches so he can be made in no time!
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.