You will love making this cute dog project of Myra the Bichon Frise, she is a firm favourite in our amigurumi crochet range of dogs designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit bundle contains a soft neutral palette of TOFT’s cream pure wool DK yarn. We think Myra is the perfect kit to add to any dog lovers collection.
Whether you are a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this project contains everything you'll need to crochet one of the most popular characters from Kerry Lord’s much-loved book ‘Edward’s Menagerie: Dogs’.
This kit contains :
* 100g of super soft pure wool in Cream DK, spun in the UK
* A length of black thread for eyes and nose
* A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
* Wool needle
* Premium polyester toy stuffing
* A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your dog
* Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Intermediate Level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience.
Finished size: When finished and in the sitting position your dog will be approx 18cm tall.