Flexible Blocking Wire Set
The Makers’ Mercantile Flexible Blocking Wire set is the secret to beautifully finished knit and crochet projects. Crafted of 306L corrosion-resistant stainless steel, these wires help block curved and straight edges with ease.
1. Carefully remove the wires from their bag and remove the wire keeper
2. Feed the wire through the outermost edge stitches of the work
3. Repeat this process on remaining sides
4. Lay work flat on a blocking mat and pin in place with T-pins
5. Allow to dry completely before removing the T-pins and wires
6. Coil the wires one at a time, taking care to avoid kinks
7. Attach the wire keeper, and return them to their bag
8. Place the back into storage tin
Made in USA
- Wipe wires with a soft close before using for the first time to remove any residue.
- Take care when opening wires as they have a tendency to rapidly uncoil. Keep this product away from children. Bending wires too severely can cause them to kink. Follow the video tutorial to learn how to properly use this product. For intended use only.