Rosie the Dachshund Crochet Kit - Toft UK
Make your own Rosie the Dachshund with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Featured within the pages of Edward's Menagerie: Dogs, this kit is a firm favourite. Featuring two colours, this kit is ideal for those who have had some previous crochet experience and would make a great gift for any dog lover.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Black and 25g in DK Fudge, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.