Philip the King Charles Spaniel Crochet Kit - Toft UK
Make your own Philip the King Charles Spaniel with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Philip uses a great variation in crochet techniques, requiring both colour changes, and the loop stitch. A great kit for anyone seeking to upgrade their skills.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Fudge and 50g in DK Cream, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.