Locked Floats Workshop Kit
The official kit for Kyle Kunnecke's Locked Floats workshops!
The front of our project bag features a photo of a QR code that was knit using the locked floats technique. Scan the code using your phone or tablet and you'll be led to Kyle's video playlist demonstrating the technique for both the knit and purl side of stockinette fabric. Flip the bag over and you'll see the textured, woven look that the technique creates on the back side of the fabric.
Inside the bag you'll find the perfect yarn and needle for class. The yarn is pre-wound and ready for you to cast on!
About the Bag
- Approx. 12” wide x 12” tall
- Front: a photo of a QR code pattern hand knit using the locked floats technique
- Back: a photo of the back of the knitted fabric - revealing the float-free results of locked floats
- Made of washable and dryable velvety-soft polyester
- Solid metal zipper
- Designed, printed, and sewn in our Kent, WA shop
Learn where Kyle is leading upcoming Locked Floats workshops HERE!