Bridget the Elephant Crochet Kit - Toft UK
Make your own Bridget the Elephant with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Bridget the Elephant is one of the original members of the menagerie and remains an internationally best-selling kit to this day. Her classic design is perfect for beginners and makes a great gift for family and friends both young and old.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Steel, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.