Progress Pride Wristband Kit - benefitting Tacoma Older LGBT
Celebrate Pride by knitting your very own Progress Pride wristband, and help us raise money for Tacoma Older LGBT! This easy-to-make project includes all the necessary materials, and offers an opportunity to learn more about the Progress Pride flag designed by non-binary American Artist Daniel Quasar.
This pattern is worked flat and uses knitting techniques including: Cast on, knit, slipping stitches, picking up stitches, and simple finishing.
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT
- Printed Progress Pride Wristband pattern
- Simplicity by HiKoo in 11 colors
- US 3 (3.25mm) skacel by addi Rocket 16" circular
- Tapestry needle
- Makers' Mercantile tape measure
- Progress Pride enamel pin
- Clear vinyl storage bag