Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you've ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love their new and improved model. Small and compact, the Schacht Zoom Loom is easy to take with you. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6 inch weaving needle and a 3 inch yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - The Amazing addi® Wall!
5 days agoAre you looking for a one stop shop for all of your addi® needs? You've found it right here at...
Fridays with Franklin - The Adventure of the Llama on the Corner, Part Two
10 days agoThe Adventure of the Llama on the Corner, Part Two What I have wanted to mess around with for ages...
Makers' Mercantile - Schoppel Reggae and Reggae Ombre Yarns
12 days agoSchoppel-Wolle Reggae & Reggae Ombre Yarns are a worsted weight, slightly felted single ply yarn...