Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you've ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love their new and improved model. Small and compact, the Schacht Zoom Loom is easy to take with you. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6 inch weaving needle and a 3 inch yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - How to Cast On with Neko Needles
YesterdayYou've asked and we've listened! In this video, Katie demonstrates how to cast on using these...
Fridays with Franklin - The Adventure of the Transparent Excuse to Show You More Pictures of My Adorable Dog, Part One
YesterdayWe’ve yet to see snow (he whispered, nervously) but winter has arrived in Chicago. This means that...
Makers Minute - Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday Deals!
8 days agoCome to our Brick and Mortar store THIS SATURDAY (11/26/16) to enjoy 20% off almost every item in...