Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you've ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love their new and improved model. Small and compact, the Schacht Zoom Loom is easy to take with you. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6 inch weaving needle and a 3 inch yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - Stenzo Textiles
YesterdayIn this minute, Katie introduces you to Stenzo Textiles, a company that specializes in graphic...
Makers' Minute - Jim Knopf Buttons
9 days agoOne of the most distinctive and cute line of buttons available: Jim Knopf! You'll have a hard time...
The Adventure of the Transparent Excuse to Show You More Pictures of My Adorable Dog, Part Four
9 days agoThe Adventure of the Transparent Excuse to Show You More Pictures of My Adorable Dog, Part Four...