Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you've ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love their new and improved model. Small and compact, the Schacht Zoom Loom is easy to take with you. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6 inch weaving needle and a 3 inch yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - NEW Leather Caged Bag Colors!
3 days agoAs seen in Vogue Knitting, Fall 2016 'Our Latest Obsessions', brought to you only by Makers'...
The Adventure of the Transparent Excuse to Show You More Pictures of My Adorable Dog, Part Six
4 days agoThe Adventure of the Transparent Excuse to Show You More Pictures of My Adorable Dog, Part Six So,...
Makers' Minute - Original addi Express Knitting Machine
11 days agoIn this Makers' Minute, Katie introduces you to the original addi® Express knitting machine....