Shipping & ReturnsWe want you to be happy. Our phone number is (206) 747-7121 and our email is email@example.com for any return questions or needs. Calls & emails are answered during our business hours.
Makers' Mercantile offers free shipping for orders totalling $75 (before discounts, taxes, and coupons) or more within the contiguous USA (lower 48 states). We will choose the carrier and shipping method.
ReturnsReturns should be mailed to: Makers' Mercantile, 8041 S. 180th St, Kent, WA 98032
- Change of Heart: If you change your mind or realize you ordered the wrong item, please contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will work with you on an exchange, store credit, or refund for the amount paid for the product less any shipping charges as long as the item is complete, in its original packaging, and in saleable condition. The cost of returning items to Makers’ Mercantile is the responsibility of the customer.
- Items offered as part of a promotion must be returned with their associated products in saleable condition. Returned items that included patterns as part of a promotion will be exchanged, refunded, or issued store credit for the amount paid, minus the retail cost of the pattern.
- Order Error: We do our best to avoid mistakes. If you happen to receive an order with a discrepancy, please contact us as soon as you notice it, but no later than two weeks after receiving the shipment.
- Defective Product: Please contact us immediately upon noticing the defect. We will handle the situation to your satisfaction immediately.
- Items that cannot be returned include: books, patterns, needles, individual kit components, yarn that has been wound, addi machine parts, and clearance or “last chance” items.