Skill Set Needed:
Basic knowledge of a sewing machine; how to thread a machine and sew a straight line.
- Three hours of instruction
- A one time use 10% off discount coupon for in-store merchandise (includes Makers’ Cafe)
Class Prep & Materials Needed:
- A sewing machine (It is preferred that your bring your own machine, but we do have a limited number of machines available for use. Please indicate if you need to reserve a machine at checkout.)
- 2 8-10” squares of coordinating fabrics
- 1 8-10" square of batting (must be same size as fabric)
- Thread (matching or contrast, it's up to you)
- 4 buttons
We are continually striving to bring fresh new classes to our Makers’ Mercantile® patrons. To make sure that these classes take place, we encourage you to reserve your spot early to ensure the minimum enrollment! Consider signing up with a friend, or a bunch of friends!!
Registration: Classes are sold on a first come, first served basis, both online and in-store, and your place in class is reserved with full payment.
Class Minimums: The minimum class size is 3 students. If class registration does not reach 3 students by 7 days prior to the first session, the class will be cancelled. If we cancel your class for lack of enrollment, we will contact you with refund/transfer options.Cancellations: Should you need to cancel any time prior to 7 days before the first class, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after that date, we cannot issue a refund unless we are able to fill your place from the wait list. You may also have a friend take your place in the class, if you are not able to cancel in time to receive a refund.
|Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 9:30 am to 12:30 pm|