Learn the basics of wet felting while creating a custom necklace!
We'll show you how to turn wool roving into beads using only warm water, soap, and your hands. Once you've made several small beads and conquered wet felting basics we'll show you basic jewelry techniques to turn your wool beads into a necklace.
Materials Included with Class:
- Two and a half hours of instruction
- Jewelry wire and findings to make a necklace
- Use of jewelry making tools
- A one time use 10% off discount coupon for in-store merchandise (includes Makers’ Cafe)
Materials Required for Class:
- Makers' Roving (Felters' Wool) in one or two coordinating colors