Description: In addition to our brick and mortar shop, Makers' Mercantile® operates a online shop that is open 24/7. Orders are received daily, and our warehouse team is the essential link between our shop and our online customers. We are proud of our company and invite well qualified individuals to apply for this important position. Our warehouse crew is responsible for picking, shipping, receiving, cycle counting and warehousing of products stored in our warehouse, as well as assisting with transfers between the online and brick and mortar shops.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have reliable transportation and be at work every day. Reliability is extremely important.
• Possess basic math skills - ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Be able to stand the entire shift, and lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to work safely in a high production environment.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; pay close attention to detail.
• Follow procedures and complete daily tasks with minimal supervision.
• Assist in all aspects of warehouse work as needed.
• Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn shipping and order fulfillment systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
If you are interested in this part-time position and can work efficiently in a fast-paced setting, please send your resume and cover letter for consideration to: email@example.com.