We’ve taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you’ve ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love our new and improved model. Small and compact, the Schacht Zoom Loom is easy to take with you. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6 inch weaving needle and a 3 inch yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - Halloween Costume Alternatives
YesterdayIn this minute, Katie reminds you that you can MAKE YOUR OWN Halloween costume! Why settle for...
Fridays with Franklin - The Adventure of the Fallen Flowers, Part Two
YesterdayThe Adventure of the Fallen Flowers: Part Two For an introduction to what goes on in this...
Neko Needles Reviewed by Vickie Howell
3 days agoThe Neko Curved Double Point Needles (CDPN's) have been flying out the door like crazy since their...