Prepare your kids for school or camp with this custom stamping kit. Using wash-resistant textile ink, Minestamp helps you clearly label notebooks, book bags, articles of clothing and more with one click. Customize up to three lines of text, with a full set of letters and numbers included.
- Material: ABS Plastic, Styrene-Acrylonitrile, Styrene-Butadiene, Polystyrene, Polypropylene, TPE, Rubber, Steel Chrome Plated, Steel Sinz Plated, Steel Wire
- Care: Before stamping garment, wash thoroughly to eliminate any trace of starch. Wait at least 24 hours after stamping before washing stamped garment
- Comes with a set of letters, self-inking stamp, tweezers, and 39.37" white ribbon for dark clothes
- Non-toxic, wash resistant textile ink makes marking your belongings easy and fast
- Customize your stamp by adding your own photo
- The stamping is perfectly legible up to 50 washings at approximately at 86°F, 25 washings at 140°F, and 10 washings at 194°F
- Perfect way to label your clothes, books, bags, shoes, school accessories, etc
- Can be used on all absorbent fabrics such as cotton, polyester, etc
- The ink pad with ink for textiles lasts 1 year or about 1000 impressions
- Directions: Use the tweezers to set your Minestamp with the letters to create your personalized stamp. Then simply press your Minestamp firmly on the garment, preferably on a spot where there are two layers of fabric, such as a cuff
- To stamp on colored garments, use the white ribbon included
- This is not a toy. For adult use only
- Made in Austria
- Dimensions: Stamp: 2.25" x 2.75" x 1.25"; Letter Pad: 4" x 1.75" x 0.25"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Additional Information
From the blog
Makers' Minute - Halloween Costume Alternatives
5 days agoIn this minute, Katie reminds you that you can MAKE YOUR OWN Halloween costume! Why settle for...
Fridays with Franklin - The Adventure of the Fallen Flowers, Part Two
5 days agoThe Adventure of the Fallen Flowers: Part Two For an introduction to what goes on in this...
Neko Needles Reviewed by Vickie Howell
7 days agoThe Neko Curved Double Point Needles (CDPN's) have been flying out the door like crazy since their...